Friday, June 11, 2010

sewing.....

how many of us have a room to call their own? this is mine. it is my sewing/computer room. i am the only one that uses this room so i have no one else to blame for the mess! bills are stacked next to the computer and why i haven't i decided to go paperless? it might be a trust issue. then there is the fabric........... i have stacks of it on the floor and next to the sewing machine. anyone else might think this is a mess but it is a method. it is my filing system, i think. and in another corner i have a pile of patterns.......again my filing system. so here i sit on the computer checking facebook and blogs and email while in the back of my head i know i am suppose to be doing something else. and there is that voice calling ........oh it is my website say "hey if you want to sell something and make some money you better get busy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment