Friday, February 3, 2012

Etsy, ect.


I am trying my best to keep this ball rolling. Between website, blogs, etsy, facebook and pinterest I don't have a spare minute. And besides all of that I am suppose to be creative. wow......
I was going to start my etsy shop up again and I wanted a snazzy banner not one that etsy provides. I was told by my daughter (successful photographer) that I should match everything so that when someone sees me they will know that I am Reallyrosey. So that etsy thing has been on a back burner. Funny.......I can sell things on it but I am more interested in who is saying what about who on Facebook or whats new on Pinterest. So I decided to get the banner together on etsy but was afraid to mess it up. I called a friends daughter/law and asked her if she could help. She did her mom's banner so I figured she knew what she was doing. It took her about 10 minutes. Thanks again Kelley. It was so sweet of her to help me out!
So now I am busy adding my products to my shop. Funny...when you look at it you can really see the difference between the professional pictures that Blondecow Photography took and the dark yucky pics that I took. I know when my daughter sees them that I will be in trouble! oh well, I have been there before!
So here is my link to my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ReallyRosey?ref=pr_shop_more
and then there is www.reallyrosey.com/
and don't forget to "like" reallyrosey on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment