Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Men

I tend to do a little male bashing at times. Now don't get me wrong....we do need them. Mr. can do just about anything. He has been a carpenter all of our years together and now in his 50+ years has been more into remodeling. He also does anything else in construction, we never hire things because he can do it.
BUT....anything that is technology related, forget it. I have seen Mr. watching the tv with a cd playing in the background because he didn't know how to fix? it. I went out of town once and had to get an alarm clock with battery backup because I know what a problem there would be if we had a power outage!
So now that I have a website for my business (http://www.reallyrosey.com/) the Mr. has decided that maybe he needs one for his business! He has started making custom picture frames for photographers. Nice frames but who is going to get this website together? This man has never used a computer and will not learn how to use one.
For the past three days I have been working on a website for him. I use a company that kinda lets you design it yourself if you stay within the lines so to say. Last night since I was almost finished I let him take a look and the Mr. had an opinion! I just walked out of the room.
Take a look if you are in the market for quaility wood frames for photography or if you know of a photographer that is looking for some great frames.
www.bellenoelleframes.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment