Sunday, July 12, 2009

Twitter

i was told by my daughter that i should sign up and twitter......why? i guess if you are anyone (i think i am) you should twitter. i heard about twitter on "the view" and even our president does this. when i was a much younger person no one would even admit to being a twitter'er......but not wanting to be uncool i decided to twitter.
i am of an age that was not brought up with a lot electronics. we had a "stereo" in our house that actually replaced our "high fi" and our "record player". we had to get up and change the channel on the tv. when my husband and i got married in 1972 (still married) we had a 13 inch tv and it wasn't even color!
now at the ripe old age of 50+++ i am on the computer many hours a day. i have three email address's. i am on facebook. i have designed my own website for my business and i have this blog. i thought this was enough but now i must twitter. i don't really understand (even though my daughter has explained it to me) why i need this. but being a mom that just seems to want to fit in, i am out there twittering away or is it "tweeting". does anyone else understand why?

No comments:

Post a Comment